I slept like the dead last night and was wakened by the neighbour's rooster at exactly 4:27 a.m. He is a busy boy. I don't understand why they have to get up so early. What does a rooster really have to do that requires that kind of schedule? Maybe one day I will have a rooster of my own and then I will understand. Until then I have no judgement.
I am going home tomorrow, to spend a couple of days with the boy friend and get back to the day job on Sunday night.
To Do List:
- Get up, drink tea, don't watch morning news because I don't want to hear about Looooo
- Put away tractor and lock it up
- Finish planting the flowers in the window box
- Finish raking up the grass and hide it behind trees
- Put tools away
- Relax and watch mindless t.v. until bedtime
Price of removing a grove of Giant Hogweed with a machete?
Paralysis of right arm.
Price of mowing , raking and schlepping a couple acres of grass?
An aching back, sore legs, and entire body pain ( except for my right arm which is paralyzed )
Price of planting the window box and a making the place look loved?
The price of finally hanging the deer skull above the door of the tractor shed?
The value of four days of good honest work?